Experience. Expertise. Service.
When it comes to the supply, installation and maintenance of water cooler and water boiler solutions, there are few companies that can match our experience or our expertise. Our reputation for both the quality of our products and the excellence of our service is second to none.
The highest product quality
As part of our commitment to quality in everything we do, our systems use only equipment from leading water cooler and water boiler manufacturers. You can be sure that every machine meets all relevant environmental and safety legislation, and offers the highest levels of robustness and efficiency. Also combining ease of use with advanced functionality, our water drinking solutions provide a practical and attractive addition to any environment.
Highly qualified and friendly
Every member of our highly professional, friendly and expert installation team has gained BWCA Hygiene and EPDWA Service and Sanitisation certification to ensure every installation meets all relevant Best Practice and regulatory requirements. To ensure we have complete control over quality, we never use subcontractors to install or service our water coolers – all service personnel are employed directly by Capital Water Services.
Facts about water and water coolers at work
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- It is likely that half of the world’s population are chronically dehydrated.
- Roughly 70 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water.
- At birth, water accounts for approximately 80 percent of an infant’s body weight.
- A healthy person can drink about three gallons (48 cups) of water per day.
- Soft drinks, coffee, and tea, while made up almost entirely of water, also contain caffeine. Caffeine can act as a mild diuretic, preventing water from traveling to necessary locations in the body.
- Pure water (solely hydrogen and oxygen atoms) has a neutral pH of 7, which is neither acidic nor basic.
- Water dissolves more substances than any other liquid. Wherever it travels, water carries chemicals, minerals, and nutrients with it.
- Somewhere between 70 and 75 percent of the earth’s surface is covered with water.
- By the time a person feels thirsty, his or her body has lost over 1 percent of its total water amount.
- The weight a person loses directly after intense physical activity is weight from water, not fat.
- Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of London study.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.